|Location|| ||100 River St|
Springfield, VT 05156
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||Patient Care|
|Name|| ||Human Resources|
- Demonstrates the minimum knowledge, skills and ability to participate in care of non-age specific populations;
- functions as part of the team to provide support to the medical office environment;
- functions in a calm and professional manner;
- enters orders in the computer system and manages the clerical functions of the unit;
- assists with unit preparedness as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
Springfield Medical Care Systems, Inc. (SMCS) is an innovative community based healthcare system that integrates a system of care that is patient-centered and emphasizes quality, access and affordability for all.
Our health center network consists of ten Federally Qualified Community Health Center sites and include walk in care, primary and preventative health care, pediatrics, diagnostic lab and radiology services, health screenings, outpatient behavioral health services, dental and vision care.
Springfield Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital and provides services to patients of the community health center network among others. The Hospital offers 24 hour emergency care, general surgery, hospitalist services, and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
SMCS has been recognized as a National Quality Leader and the Hospital has earned VHA Inc.’s Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence. We offer competitive wages and a generous benefit package which includes up to 5 weeks of paid time off first through fifth year, health, dental, vision and life insurance, employee referral program, 401k plan and much more!
|Schedule|| ||Full Time|
|Shift|| ||Day Shift|