|Location|| ||17043 JOOR RD STE A|
ZACHARY, LA 70791
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Field Helper, Field Helper A|
|Required Degree|| ||None|
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS WE CANNOT GIVE STATUS UPDATES.
We are looking for some one that is professional and has the ability to work safely in any situation. You will need to be responsible and reliable. Some construction background is a plus but not always required. The ability to take direction , work together in a group, or independently to complete any given job task.
This opening is for a 6 month project, that will be located in parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama
This job description does not represent a complete list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There will be other activities and duties as assigned. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. We are an EEO/AA Employer .
• Perform tasks on all areas and aspects of the construction projects.
• Must be able to assist in the lay-out, measuring, planning and execution of work activities.
• Proficient in the use of a variety of both power and hand tools.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Construction experience preferred.
• Construction and / or carpentry experience preferred.
• Driving will be required.
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to work as a member of a Team
• Must pass background to gain access to base.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to stand, walk, sit, kneel, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate vehicles and some equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift 75 pounds. Job requires the ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspect of a construction project. Must be able to climb ladders for heights up to 60 feet and crawl for distances of 50 feet.
Work is regularly performed indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions, including rain, sleet, extreme winds, or storms. May be exposed to extreme temperatures, hot and cold, as part of environmental factors. Work may be performed near moving mechanical parts and/or vibration. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail.