|Location|| ||129 W. Main St.|
Solomon, KS 67480
|Base Pay|| ||$16.86-$20.58 / Year|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Maximum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Name|| ||Dana Allen|
This position is responsible for creating loads for outbound shipments.
- Use Transportation information system(s) to track transport needs and solutions schedule.
- Review and combine orders from customers to build loads including pickups and deliveries.
- Use orders to build routes that are cost effective minimizing empty miles while meeting customer timelines.
- Schedule drivers and equipment to transport loads.
- Provide information needed by drivers, customers, receiving and others.
- Monitor progress for scheduled pickups and deliveries; proactively resolve delays.
- Represent the company professionally at all times.
- Focus on solutions for customers, sales and internal business partners.
- 1-3 years Microsoft Office experience, required
- Resume, required.
- Clerical test, required.
- High school Diploma/ GED, required.
- Knowledge of transportation industry process and procedures, preferred.
- 1-3 years dispatching experience, preferred.
- Cooperative and professional attitude towards all internal and external customers.
- Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
- A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely
- Professional language and conduct at all times..
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.