|Location|| ||129 W. Main St.|
Solomon, KS 67480
|Base Pay|| ||$13.88-$15.49 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Kasie Cook|
This position is responsible for tanking and hooking up substations. Reconditioning and cleaning substation tanks.
- Must be able to read and understand work orders.
- Install new/used parts in substations.
- Assist with Fabrication and Teardown departments as needed.
- Replace gauges, check gaskets, prep lid and mount.
- Complete production output level for the day/week.
- Elevate more complex issues such as larger voltages, unusual nameplates, and more complex testing issues.
- Support monthly operational goals.
- Must be willing to work in confined spaces or in heights.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Technical College, preferred.
- Woodworking experience a plus.
- Dependable, strong work ethic; works safely.
- Professional language and conduct at all times.
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.