|Location|| ||129 W. Main St.|
Solomon, KS 67480
|Base Pay|| ||$13.88-$15.49 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Kasie Cook|
This position is responsible for completely repairing units, regardless of size or complexity. Completes a complex sub assembly process for Substation Shop.
- Must be able to read and understand work order.
- Assists in the set-up, stacking and tanking of substations.
- Clean and prep the inside of the sub tanks for core and coil.
- Replace gauges, check gaskets, prep lid, and mount in a CT’s
- Complete production output level for the day/week.
- Elevate more complex issues such as larger voltages, unusual nameplates, and more complex testing issues.
- Support monthly operational goals.
- Technical experience or specific transformer work history, preferred.
- Must be willing to work in confined spaces or in heights.
- Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
- Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
- A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
- Professional language and conduct at all times.
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.