|Location|| ||129 W. Main St.|
Solomon, KS 67480
|Base Pay|| ||$16.00 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Kasie Cook|
This position is responsible for repairing Regulators, regardless of size or complexity.
- Able to train all aspects of area specific sub assembly work per customer specifications.
- Maintains internal quality standards and compliance with all safety factors.
- Complete production output level for the day/week.
- Elevate complex issues such as larger voltages, unusual nameplates, and more complex testing issues.
- Incoming evaluation and electrical testing of regulators. Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems, repairing and replacing parts as needed.
- Support monthly operational goals.
- May assist in paint department when needed.
- Technical experience or specific transformer work history, preferred.
- Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
- Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
- A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
- Professional language and conduct at all times.
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.