|Location|| ||129 W. Main St.|
Solomon, KS 67480
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt - FT|
|Minimum Experience|| ||2 Years|
|Maximum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Kasie Cook|
This position is responsible for purchasing equipment and services to meet inventory needs.
- Make purchase decisions in accordance with company procedures.
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion.
- Maintain and review records, or items bought, costs, deliveries and inventory.
- Collaborate with staff to clarify purchase requirements, identify inventory needs, and refine specifications for future purchases.
- Investigate and cultivate new sources of products and services.
- Explain and clarify purchasing procedures to internal departments.
- Solve problems with projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with respective customers.
- 2-5 years of related experience, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Self starter who takes initiative on day to day job tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and conduct exhibited at all times, required.
- Capacity to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.