|Location|| ||123 1763 SEAN HEIGHTS|
SAANICHTON, BC V8M 1X6
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt - FT|
|Job Category|| ||Engineering|
|Required Degree|| ||Masters|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Job Description for Team Lead, Detector Applications
Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, Photon Counting CT Module Development Program, the successful applicant will assume a leadership role in the specification, validation, and characterization of the high flux detector modules in Redlen’s product portfolio. This individual would excel in the coordination of diverse technical resources that include customers, external suppliers, and internal scientists and engineers with the goal of delivering world leading technology to major medical OEMs. This may be the chance for you to apply your talent and energy towards making a real difference.
This is a full time permanent position – 40 hours per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading, coordinating, and managing the specification, validation, and characterization of high flux integrated detector modules;
- Technical primary point of contact for internally and externally supplied components including custom ASIC for high flux photon counting applications;
- Proactive identification of technologies that ensures Redlen’s leadership position in high flux photon counting applications.
- Design, development, and characterization of ionizing radiation detectors, 2D imagers, 1D sensor arrays, and related electronics;
- Managing or coordinating technical resources in the development, testing, and delivery of a complex integrated electronics system;
- Custom ASIC development or characterization or systems integration including mixed signal electronics;
- A minimum of several years’ experience in such a role.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment as a member of a cross functional team;
- Comfortable with challenging development projects and emerging requirements;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills and ability to work with limited supervision; and
- Demonstrated positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Master’s degree or higher in engineering-physics, applied physics, systems engineering or equivalent.
- Extended Health and Dental
- Bonus eligibility based on achieving Corporate and Individual goals
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Provincial Medical Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Fifteen (15) days’ vacation