|Location|| ||2942-A SW WANAMAKER DRIVE, SUITE 200|
TOPEKA, KS 66614
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Call Center|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Name|| ||Human Resources Department|
|Phone|| ||1-800-890-6024 |
Effectively processes inbound/outbound calls by verifying basic demographic information and initiate the request for payment. Provides quality service by reviewing account status and taking appropriate action. Ensures departmental success by collecting outstanding debts.
Essential Functions and Duties
1. Assumes responsibility for handling inbound/outbound calls based on Client’s strategies and goals.
a. Follows all updates and established policies and procedures to assure safe, effective and consistent levels of care that are in compliance with federal, state, agency and professional standards.
2. Verify, process and/or accurately enter various statistical information into the company system.
a. Ensures all conversation and data records are accurate and complete.
3. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by management.
a. Provides suggestions and improvements for policies and procedures for the department as well as for the company.
1. Maintain high quality standards while handling calls and collecting outstanding debts.
2. Ensures all conversation and data records are accurate and complete.
3. Effectively completes all additional tasks assigned by management.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Required Knowledge: Strong understanding of collection processes and techniques. Ability to work independently.
Experience Required: Minimum of one (1) year collection service or other related phone experience.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent leadership and human relations abilities. Exceptional listening, technical and analytical skills.