|Location|| ||2942-A SW WANAMAKER DRIVE, SUITE 200|
TOPEKA, KS 66614
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Customer Service/3rd Party Collections|
|Industry|| ||Call Center|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Name|| ||Human Resources Department|
|Phone|| ||1-800-890-6024 |
Effectively processes outbound calls by verifying basic demographic information and initiate the request for payment. Provides quality service by reviewing account status and taking appropriate action. Ensures departmental success by collecting outstanding debts.
- Follow all updates and established policies and procedures to assure safe, effective and consistent levels of care that are in compliance with federal, state, agency and professional standards.
- Ensure all conversation and data records are accurate and complete.
- Provides quality customer interaction with adherence to policy and procedures.
- Maintain high quality standards while generating calls and resolving issues.
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action by contacting each account according to due date.
- Effectively handling calls and meeting performance standards within one week of completing the training program.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in special projects as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. College education preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of customer care processes and techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to learning styles to meet the client’s and Berlin-Wheeler, Inc. needs.
- Successful completion of Berlin-Wheeler, Inc. new hire orientation and training.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year collection service or other related phone experience, preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and human relations abilities.
- Exceptional listening, technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of BW.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with employees and management.
- Thrive in a high paced growth company with constant change.
- Self-motivated; ability to function without continuous supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proficiently use a computer and various software packages.
- Flexible; good time management; ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential environment.
- Ability to operate 10-key device.