|Location|| ||2942-A SW WANAMAKER DRIVE, SUITE 200|
TOPEKA, KS 66614
|Base Pay|| ||$10.50 / Year|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Customer Service|
|Industry|| ||Call Center|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Name|| ||Human Resources|
Responsible for MTM calls. Effectively processing inbound calls by verifying basic demographic information and initiating the request for medical transportation. Provides quality service by reviewing account status and taking appropriate action. Ensures customer satisfaction by answering calls and rapidly responding to inquires or requests while maintaining service-oriented, friendly and empathetic demeanor. Employee is also responsible for assigned duties.
Essential Functions and Duties
1. Assumes responsibility for handling inbound calls based on Client’s strategies and goals.
a. Provides quality customer interaction with adherence to policy and procedures.
b. Answers member’s inquiries and schedules medical transportation.
c. Conduct professional conversations with various vendors in order to schedule medical transportation.
d. Follows all updates and established policies and procedures to assure safe, effective and consistent levels of care that are in compliance with federal, state, agency and professional standards.
2. Verify, process and/or accurately enter various statistical information into the company system.
a. Ensures all conversation and data records are accurate and complete.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with personnel, departments and management.
a. Provides suggestions and improvements for policies and procedures for the department as well as for the company.
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by management which include but are not limited to the following:
1. Maintain high quality standards while handling calls and setting up medical transportation for members.
2. Ensures all conversation and data records are accurate and complete.
3. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: High School or GED equivalent required.
Required Knowledge: Strong understanding of customer care processes and techniques. Ability to work independently.
Experience Required: Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent leadership and human relations abilities. Dedication to providing exceptional customer service. Exceptional listening, technical and analytical skills.