We are looking for a Community Relations Coordinator to increase qualified referrals, admissions, and census – getting people in the door! Ideally, this individual is hard-working, values good relationships, has great communication skills, and is driven by results.
As the Community Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for driving census for both Nottingham Health & Rehabilitation and St. Anthony’s Senior Care Hospital communities. You will work closely with the leadership team at these communities to ensure clear communication. This position is also responsible for maintaining metrics on census in comparison to established goals.
|Location|| ||14200 W. 134th PL|
Olathe, KS 66062
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt - FT|
|Job Category|| ||Administration|
Nottingham Health & Rehabilitation and St. Anthony’s Senior Care Hospitals in Olathe, KS are looking to hire great people just like you!
Opened in 2014, Nottingham Health & Rehabilitation focuses on long-term stay and short-term rehabilitation. Our residents and patients receive world class care and services throughout their stay with us. We aim to make our facility as much like home as possible, including private rooms, cozy living spaces, and delicious meals prepared daily. Nottingham has achieved a 5-star CMS Rating by the Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services.
Attached to Nottingham is St. Anthony’s Senior Care Hospital, a brand new, state-of-the-art inpatient/outpatient senior behavioral health hospital, slated to open Spring 2018. St. Anthony’s provides care to individuals 55 and older, providing services through an organized and systematic process designed to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, quality care and treatment in an atmosphere that promotes respect and caring. Our adult program serves the general psychiatric need of geriatric patients, offering care for dementia, Alzheimer’s and other cognitive impairments.
Our mission is to Improve Lives and Exceed Expectations. Our vision is to maintain a culture of excellence by delivering to our patients and families the most knowledgeable, timely and compassionate care possible. None of this would be achievable without our guiding virtues:
- Inspire Faith, Hope and Love
- Building Trusting and Meaningful Relationships
- Make it Safe so there is Peace of Mind
- Be Enthusiastic, Playful and Fun
- Be Creative and Innovative
- Embrace and Inspire Positive Change
- Build a Positive Team with Spirit
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Be Responsible and Follow Through
- Practice Humility and Compassion
By practicing our mission and guiding virtues, we aim to create a supportive working environment for our employees.
Nottingham & St. Anthony’s are supported by Axiom Healthcare Services, a healthcare consulting agency based out of Wichita, KS that has a portfolio of award-winning skilled nursing facilities, 10 healthcare communities and 40 companies with a long history of success.
We offer healthcare benefits, as well as a 401K plan. Compensation will be negotiated as necessary.
Apply today to be a part of something great!
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or a healthcare discipline.
- 3+ years of sales experience in long-term care, hospital, home health, pharmaceutical or durable medical equipment sales.
- 3+ years of demonstrated outside sales experience exceeding measurable sales goals.
- Medical environment.
- May require standing up or walking for up to 80% of the time.
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 lbs.