Flatirons Health & Rehab is a 48 bed skilled nursing facility specializing in short stay rehabilitation that just opened. Our facility is designed to provide rehabilitation with the essence of home and family in mind. We have implemented a new non-institutional model that families respond confidently that their relatives and loved ones are in a supportive and comforting environment. Our model is inspired by the care we would provide for our own families. When it is all said and done, everything we do is engineered to Improve Lives and Exceed Expectations!
|Location|| ||1107 W. Century Drive|
Louisville, CO 80027
|Job Category|| ||Housekeeping|
Improve the lives of our customers, especially the patients, families,and fellow employees.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers as often as possible.
- Give our customers positive, memorable experiences that they will remember for a lifetime.
- Cleans resident rooms & bathrooms. This includes vacuuming, sweeping, moping, cleaning toilets, sinks & showers, dusting, emptying trash & disinfecting surfaces.
- Refills various soap, towel & toilet paper dispensers.
- Cleans common areas, offices, storage, work rooms, therapy, laundry & public bathrooms.
- Completes resident & community laundry. This includes retrieving, sorting, washing, drying, folding & returning resident laundry to their rooms. It also includes washing, drying, folding & putting away community linens & other laundry items.
- Dust ceiling vents, lights & other high areas regularly.
- Completes routine carpet cleaning as scheduled.
- May be required to perform light maintenance including changing light bulbs, checking call lights and reporting repairs needed to the units in TELS.
- Clean vacant rooms immediately after discharge.
- Assist in room transfers for residents.
- Attention to detail is required when performing your daily duties.
- Assures personal & staff compliance to all State & Federal regulations including bloodborne pathogens, infection control, use of hazardous materials & fire safety.
- Assures personal and staff compliance with Residents’ Rights.
- Attend facility in-services/training.
- The employee may be requested to perform other duties or tasks that are not listed, but are within the competence of this position.
Drug Screen/Background check