|Location|| ||377 Simarano Drive|
Marlborough, MA 01752
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt FT (I)|
|Job Category|| ||IT|
IPG Photonics is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual l to join our growing IT team and work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech manufacturing company. You will be the main point of contact for inquiries and requests related to our ERP system, as well as development of new functionality. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
• Manage NAV user security and permissions.
• Provide tier-1 and tier- 2 support and troubleshooting for MS Dynamics NAV users.
• Import/export objects in NAV production environment.
• Monitor, triage, and manage NAVIT support tickets including troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Coordinate NAV enhancement requests with development team.
• Coordinate and/or perform validation of various modules and features as they are implemented.
• Escalate unresolved NAV issues/questions.
• Support NAV upgrades and projects.
• Coordinate and assist with NAV end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials.
• Develop on-going reports needed by the business to improve information and decision making.
• Support SOX audits.
• Demonstrate initiative and job knowledge by suggesting ideas, discovering new and better ways of accomplishing goals.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with MS Dynamics NAV 2013 or higher versions.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills to convey competence and concern to end users.
• Possess good interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively multitask and to perform with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolution.
• Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and oversight.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Experience with MS Dynamics NAV 2017.
• Experience providing NAV support in a manufacturing environment, including processes, systems and terminology.
• Experience with MS SQL, SSRS.
• Experience with Power BI or other Business Analytic tools preferred.