|Location|| ||377 Simarano Drive|
Marlborough, MA 01752
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt FT (I)|
|Job Category|| ||Sales & Marketing|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced content marketing professional to establish this important practice for the leader of the fiber laser industry. As a Marketing Content Strategist for IPG Photonics, you will partner with Product Marketing Managers to craft product line plans and materials. The Strategist will be a strong writer, effective at distilling product features and benefits into compelling market value propositions. Your projects will include producing compelling web content, lead generation campaigns, product collateral, videos and presentations. We are investing more in the web and are looking for a product marketing expert who can also inform effective online experiences.
• Partner with Product Marketing Team, Sales and Marketing leadership to understand product line priorities, roadmap and key messaging
• Strategize and create digital online content for customer communication, demand generation and lead nurturing programs through online channels: e-mail, advertisements, PPC programs, corporate website, and social media.
• Lead the development of product line collateral and other related materials.
• Develop and produce integrated global marketing campaigns for regional marketing teams around the world.
• Manage internal and external resources to successfully deliver marketing initiatives including call-to-actions and brand awareness programs.
• Propose and test new web based campaigns designed to increase awareness and lead generation results
• Partner with our Digital Marketing Team to execute SEO (search engine optimization) strategies for our laser product lines
• Strong written communication skills with the ability to produce effective value propositions for technical audiences.
• Excellent people and project management skills to interact with technical team members, sales engineers, product cross-functional teams and third-party vendors
• Demonstrated creative and strategic planning abilities
• Strong organizational skills and computer proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Email marketing, webinar and SEO experience a plus
• Adobe InDesign experience a plus
Minimum education and work experience required
• 5+ years demonstrated B2B content marketing development experience
• 3+ years’ experience developing marketing materials for a technical audience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field