|Location|| ||377 Simarano Drive|
Marlborough, MA 01752
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt Intern (I)|
|Job Category|| ||Engineering|
IPG's Medical Products Group is focused on developing next-generation medical products based on IPG's state-of-the-art lasers. The Embedded Systems Engineer Co-op is responsible for working as a team member to support the development of medical laser systems. The successful candidate must have the ability to learn new skills quickly and follow established company practices.
• Responsible for Electrical schematic design and development
• Plan, develop, and execute experimental test programs
• Develop/debug test fixtures
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems while developing new code modules
• Analyze test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Experience with Electrical CAD/Schematic software
• Experience with circuits including: mixed signal, sensor, microprocessors, gate arrays, and digital I/O
• Basic programming / logic skills (C, C++) is required
• Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Strong debugging skills
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills required for interaction within group and other departments
• Results-oriented, with ability to multitask
• Aptitude to learn new systems and technologies
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times
• Attention to detail
• Reliable transportation
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22C.F.R. §120.15 are required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from Country Group B.
The following link will take you to the government site with the list of Country Group B: https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/452-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups/file