• MS with 5+ years of directly-related industry experience at the engineer/ scientist level or PhD in Science or Engineering, preferably in Optics or Lasers
• Strong experimental skills related to the development of solid-state, diode-/fiber-laser-pumped lasers. (Experience with ultrashort-pulse generation in solid-state/ fiber lasers is a plus).
• Experience with optical components and optical metrology, optical and electronic test equipment
• Working knowledge of data acquisition software, such as LabView
• Knowledge of computational tools, such as Mathematica, MathCAD or MatLab
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22C.F.R. §120.15 are required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from Country Group B