Tap House 24 is looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join our team.
|Location|| ||24 S. Indiana Street|
Greencastle, IN 46135
|Base Pay|| ||$25,000.00 / Year|
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||Tap House 24|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||None|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
Sous Chef/Asst Manager is responsible for training, supervision and working with all culinary staff in order to prepare, cook and present food according to recipe specifications in order to create consistent and quality food products.
• Follow approved standardized recipes and hold production team members accountable to following the standard.
• Understand basic principles of therapeutic diets and/or acknowledge location of resources available when clarification of diet is needed.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by organization.
• Handle any food preparation issues (i.e. food shortages, excesses, outdated products, poor quality) by taking action to correct problems.
• Demonstrate understanding of practices and hold production staff accountable to proper portion control methods and techniques.
• Readily take on additional tasks/duties as assigned.
• Assists in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
• Ability to communicate in English with guests, co –workers and Management, to their understanding; ability to communicate in second language a plus.
• Must have an open availability and be willing to work weekends and holidays.