Tap House 24 is looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join our team.
|Location|| ||24 S. Indiana Street|
Greencastle, IN 46135
|Base Pay|| ||$25,000.00 / Year|
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||Tap House 24|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||None|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
Bar Manager is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all bar personnel.
• 3-5 years of experience in food and beverage supervision role preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable and eager to learn about craft beer.
• Understanding of Food and Beverage financials including cost and par controls is preferred.
• Scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and forecasting both weekly and monthly.
• Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management.
• Follow up on established training steps.
• Participate in interviewing new employees as needed.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
• Observe, teach and correct staff’s service.
• Communicate with guests and receive feedback to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Examine preparation and beverage presentation.
• Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste.
• Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles totally empty daily.
• Spot check liquor pars.
• Order supplies.
• Must be familiar with and ensure compliance with various state statutes, including all pertinent liquor laws.
• Must know emergency procedures and work to prevent accidents.
• Prepare maintenance request and follow-up.
• Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
• General knowledge of Aloha POS system and basic computer skills
• Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
• Must have a valid (or able to obtain) Indiana liquor license.
• Professional appearance – including a smile – is always expected.
• Must have an open availability and be willing to work weekends and holidays.