|Location|| ||600 West State Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$10.20 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||On Call Year Round|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain documentation and statistics data for reporting purposes.
- Monitor and enforce appropriate portioning of food items for congregate meals, ensure proper temperature of food, proper left over procedures, and sanitation rules are followed.
- Develop and plan III-B programming and execute III-C programming per contracts.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers.
- Assist seniors in calculating contributions; make daily deposits of funds.
- Conduct in-take intervention and make appropriate referrals using a case management approach.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High school diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED); prefer certification in ServSafe.
One to three years experience in food service, working with seniors, social services or related experience and one to three years experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software; prefer one to three years supervisory experience.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.