|Location|| ||109 South Front Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$13.40 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and provide final approval of emergency applications daily; determine eligibility and submit emergency applications for data entry; enter and retrieve Basic Needs information from computer.
- Respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours.
- In the absence of the Basic Needs Specialist; process payments, reports and client inquiries.
- Assist applicants with program registration, obtain accurate income verification from all applicable sources, and provide household budgeting information; only if needed.
- Review PIPP Reject Reports weekly for accuracy and verification
- Communicate with utility companies and determine payment amounts; review intents and decisions and mail within time frame established by funding source.
- Ensure participant files contain appropriate paperwork and documentation.
- Analyze staff and participant needs and propose solutions in the absence of the Basic Needs Specialist.
- File applications daily.
- Compile weekly emergency expenditures; produce payment vouchers for expenditures; attach the appropriate documentation to the payment vouchers; and review payments for accuracy.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required Associate degree in a field of study related to social services or business management.
One to three years experience in social service, interviewing, and meeting the public; one to three years experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.