|Location|| ||109 South Front Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$12.10 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Staff Services requests as directed by following given instructions of advanced typing, manipulating, documents, scanning documents, proof reading, creating forms, postcards, business cards, and other various documents.
- Perform data entry using mandated and other various software applications.
- Process identification badges for employees and volunteers.
- Fingerprint all potential hires for the organization as well as external agencies. Ensure accuracy of state and federal authorized reason coding.
- Copy, bind and prepare program binders, file folders, handbooks, booklets, training/classroom materials and other various materials.
- Purchase and deliver supplies on a weekly basis.
- Maintain all-in-one printer devices including inventory of supplies, accurate machine data as well as assist end users with the operations of the devices.
- Pick up and deliver mail from the post office and satellite offices daily; date stamp and route incoming mail to appropriate personnel, accurately and efficiently; collect and apply accurate postage to all outgoing mail using the postage machine.
- Prepare and process all bulk mailings for the organization.
- Forward incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and e-mails to appropriate locations.
- Assist as directed with answering and routing all incoming calls to appropriate staff/offices; route incoming correspondence, deliveries, etc; greet visitors and participants.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all WSOS programs.
- Assist with maintaining office supplies that are accessible to various departments.
- Assist with maintaining computer network files.
- Assist with coordinating and arranging various meetings; record minutes/notes for various groups.
- In the absence of the Administrative Receptionist, ensure entrance is locked/unlocked daily, heating/cooling system is on/off daily and reception area is in order.
- In the absence of the Staff Services Specialist log incoming checks, address staff/building concerns, process and submit payment vouchers as needed, order and approve office supply purchases.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required Associate degree in an area of study related to business or three years in related field and ability to operate all-in-one printer devices and other office equipment.
Three years experience with office systems and procedures; typing at 55 wpm and one to three years experience working with word, excel, publisher, nuance, internet, and database software.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.