|Location|| ||812 North College Drive|
Bowling Green, OH 43402
|Base Pay|| ||$12.10 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all WSOS programs and community service programs.
- Assist applicants with program registration and review all payment plan options available with the applicant.
- Read, verify, and accurately interpret all applicable income source documentation.
- Accurately calculate income in accordance with program guidelines.
- Input data necessary to complete and print all required forms for applicant verification and signature; submit completed paperwork to the Basic Needs Specialist.
- Respond to and resolve client and agency inquiries and questions; contact the Basic Needs Specialist and/or Clerk for inquiries, questions, or concerns that require additional research or uncommon eligibility circumstances or utility questions.
- Prepare and maintain accurate participant files within established time frame.
- Prepare and submit timely reports.
- Record daily activities and referrals.
- Generate ideas and propose solutions to enhance program operations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Associate’s Degree in social work, office administration, business, related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three years experience in a social or customer service; one year experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.