|Location|| ||1846 East Perry Street|
PO Box 332
Port Clinton, OH 43452
|Base Pay|| ||$9.50 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Seasonal Part Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure that all Ohio Department of Health regulations are observed, including food preparation and storage.
- Maintain food service areas and equipment to ensure compliance with Ohio Department of Health regulations.
- Conduct monthly non-food inventories; order non-food supplies through the Nutrition Specialist.
- Restock groceries and supplies.
- Pick up catered lunches; monitor food temperature; smell and taste food before serving.
- Maintain and submit accurate records as requested.
- Order and prepare meals and snacks based on attendance patterns.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and ability to operate kitchen equipment.
One to three years experience in food preparation.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Initial and periodic drug and alcohol screening.