|Location|| ||109 South Front Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$11.95 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process daily entries and payments by due date, and distribute all account payables by the end of each week.
- Reconcile balance sheets quarterly.
- Prepare annual 1099’s and mail to vendors and submit report to IRS.
- Maintain appropriate accounts payable files.
- Perform general journal entries.
- Prepare daily deposits and deliver to bank.
- Assist Senior Accountant with filing of fiscal and programmatic documents.
- Schedule and perform Purchase/Approver training for staff as necessary.
- Perform related corporate duties in line with accepted management/Board policies and/or contracts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and ability to obtain excel certification within one year.
One to three years experience working with computerized accounts payable system and one to three years experience working with word processing, spreadsheet and accounting software experience.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.