|Location|| ||801 Kirk Street|
Fostoria, OH 44830
|Base Pay|| ||$13.84-$19.37 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and maintain relationships with other WSOS departments, area social service providers, and property owners to assist participants and families in meeting their needs.
- Recruit, screen, assess, establish goals, and make referrals related to employment, housing, health care including substance abuse and/or alcohol abuse, economic self-sufficiency, and interpersonal relationships to assist participants and their families meet their basic needs.
- Determine if participants meet eligibility requirements.
- Provide referrals, case management, crisis intervention, support, and follow-up services for participants and their families.
- Maintain on-going communication with supervisor and internal support team regarding the progress of the participant.
- Ensure timely entry of information into the appropriate program database system.
- Prepare, submit, and ensure the accuracy of payment vouchers, required documentation, reports, and participant files within established time frames.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required Associate degree in a field of study related to social services.
Three to five years experience working with at-risk youth and adults; and up to one-year word processing, spreadsheet, internet and database software experience.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Cellular phone for emergency use only.