|Location|| ||9301 Buck Road|
Perrysburg, OH 43551
|Base Pay|| ||$13.84-$19.37 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with other WSOS departments, area social service providers, educational institutions, employment agencies, and employers to assist participants in meeting their needs. Attend area Human Resources and other area employer associations’ meetings/events to enhance networking and job placement activities.
- Recruit, screen, assess, establish goals, and make referrals related to employment, housing, health care including substance abuse and/or alcohol abuse, economic self-sufficiency, and interpersonal relationships to assist participants meet their basic needs.
- Recruit employers for on the job training and direct placement.
- Determine if participants meet eligibility and assessment requirements.
- Provide referrals, case management, crisis intervention, support, and follow-up services for participants. Promote successful skill attainment and job retention.
- Provide information, training, and educational resources in order to prepare participants for employment.
- Implement job placement activities and secure employment for participants.
- Develop and monitor an individualized employment plan that clearly states the participant’s employment goals, addresses employment barriers, people responsible, expected outcomes, and time frames established.
- Maintain on-going communication with supervisor, partners and internal support team regarding the progress of the participant.
- Ensure timely entry of information into the appropriate program database system.
- Prepare, submit, and ensure the accuracy of payment vouchers, required documentation, and reports within established time frames.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required Associate degree in a field of study related to social services, employment and training or a field of study related to public relations or marketing.
Three to five years experience working with at-risk youth and/or adults, or three to five years experience in marketing and recruiting employers, and up to one-year word processing, spreadsheet, internet and database software experience.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to be reached by cellular phone during business hours and after hours.