|Location|| ||765 South Buchanan Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$9.40 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain building and grounds; ensure they are clean and safe
- Clean and sanitize classrooms, offices and bathrooms.
- Provide routine maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Maintain supply inventory; request cleaning supplies as needed.
- Arrange tables and classroom equipment.
- Request approval by supervisor when equipment needs repaired by a professional.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and ability to operate maintenance and cleaning equipment.
Up to one year experience in custodial work and mechanical maintenance.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.