|Location|| ||1518 East County Road 113|
Green Springs, OH 44836
|Base Pay|| ||$13.25 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an up-to-date electronic income eligibility determination spreadsheet to ensure 100% accuracy in client eligibility.
- Recruit clients utilizing a variety of methods, including direct mail, telephone, advertisements, referrals, home visits, etc.
- Assist clients with the application and income verification process; schedule appointments and home visits to complete forms when necessary.
- Initiate client files, verify program eligibility and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on program guidelines and regulations.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of available housing and energy programs and other community programs to provide applicants and communities with referral information.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, route appropriately and take messages.
- Attend various community events to assist with marketing and outreach efforts.
- Assist with other department initiatives as time permits.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor
Required Associate Degree in Business Management, Social Services or related field, .or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three years experience providing office support and carrying out client intake processes; one to three years experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.