|Location|| ||1224 West Street|
Genoa, OH 43430
|Base Pay|| ||$9.40-$10.05 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Seasonal Full Time|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, sanitize and store classroom equipment and supplies.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing lesson plans and classroom activities.
- Assist with educational home visits.
- Assist with record keeping duties and preparing and maintaining program materials.
- Assist in enforcing self-care activities and enforcing safety rules and procedures.
- Set up and take down classroom and lunch equipment.
- Ensure dishes, trays and food service areas are cleaned daily.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed
Nutrition Aide/Janitor Duties:
- Maintain accurate meal count; prepare meals and snacks.
- Pick up catered lunches; monitor food temperature; smell and taste food before serving.
- Distribute meals and snacks to individual classrooms.
- Restock groceries and supplies.
- Arrange tables and classroom equipment; clean and sanitize toys.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Required High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). Prefer Associates in Early Childhood Education or related field.
Up to one year experience working with children, prefer experience in early childhood development, and up to one-year experience with word processing and internet software.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing