|Location|| ||6605 Angola Road|
Holland, OH 43528
|Base Pay|| ||$9.40-$10.05 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Seasonal Full Time|
|Required Degree|| ||2 Year Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Substitute for teaching staff; assist with classroom activities.
- Organize, sanitize and store classroom equipment and supplies.
- Recruit and direct volunteers.
- Assist in conducting 2 educational home visits per child per year.
- Maintain accurate records and submit records as requested.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate caring and nurturing environment for children.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High School diploma or GED, prefer Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
Up to one-year experience in early childhood development and up to one-year experience with word processing and internet software.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.