|Location|| ||2317 Countryside Drive|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$10.05 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||On Call Year Round|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate vehicles in compliance with traffic and safety rules; maintain vehicle in prime operating condition; keep vehicle clean inside and out.
- Provide transportation to seniors and others per requirements of funding agency or other contracting agencies.
- Record mileage; obtain client initials or signatures and other documentation of daily route.
- Deliver meals to participants and nutrition sites.
- Assist passengers into and out of vehicle; secure passenger’s equipment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
High School Diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and ability to operate vehicles.
One to three years experience in transportation.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Must submit to state and/or federal criminal checks.