|Location|| ||765 South Buchanan Street|
Fremont, OH 43420
|Base Pay|| ||$10.85 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use standard recipes and approved menus to prepare meals for each program.
- Responsible for the taste and quality of food.
- Prepare and package meals using approved portion control.
- Ensure compliance with state and local sanitation regulations.
- Conduct monthly inventories and order supplies as needed.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Perform pre-preparation of following day’s meals as possible; calculate food amounts to be prepared.
- Prepare and submit required records, temperature log and daily prep sheet.
- Maintain cook’s area, monitor and assist in the completion of daily, weekly, monthly sanitation of equipment and facilities following procedures established by the Health Department and WSOS.
- Substitute at other sites as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Required High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and ability to obtain Food Service Sanitation Certification within one year.
Required one to three years experience in food preparation and service.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.