|Location|| ||W7839 STATE ROAD 81|
MONROE, WI 53566
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Maintenance|
|Industry|| ||Cheese, Food Manufacturer|
- Manage and oversee the work and performance of internal and external building operations and maintenance and related personnel.
- Develop, maintain, and implement preventative maintenance programs and facility plans. Responsible for building life cycle management, including infrastructure planning, facility repairs and maintenance; critical date management; efficiency and reliability improvement opportunities.
- Monitor energy consumption and other facilities metrics and recommend strategies for improvement and efficiency.
- Manage Fire life safety plan with building occupants and fire life safety teams, training, and execution of drills.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Monitor and evaluate employees' work levels and review work performance, including annual written performance reviews and follow up on performance improvement plans.
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts.
- Inspect, test, and measure completed work, using devices such as hand tools or gauges to verify conformance to standards or repair requirements.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Compute estimates and actual costs of factors such as materials, labor, or outside contractors.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, or job orders to construct templates and lay out reference points for workers.
- Review, evaluate, accept, and coordinate completion of work bid from contractors.
- Compile operational or personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair or maintenance statistics, or test results.
- Meet with vendors or suppliers to discuss products used in repair work.
If you are unable to complete this application online, paper applications may be picked up in our Main Office at W7839 State Road 81, Monroe, WI 53566, anytime Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding holidays).
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Klondike Cheese Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Operations Management preferred
- 3-6 years of facility management, engineering, or project management, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, creative problem solver.
- Effectively communicate (written and verbally) with peers, management, employees, contractors and vendors at all levels of the business.
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of production processes and required machines.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word required.
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders and blueprints.
- Detail-oriented and self-directed to manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and activities.