|Location|| ||W7839 STATE ROAD 81|
MONROE, WI 53566
|Base Pay|| ||$11.00 / Hour|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Packaging, Sanitation|
Klondike Cheese Co. has part-time positions available that are great opportunities for students looking for work after school and on weekends.
Job Duties: Typically include packaging and sanitation duties that involve cleaning equipment and conveyors in the packing room; packing finished product into cartons; pails or bags; attaching labels; stacking pallets; removing cheese from converyors; and loading racks and cheese in totes.
If you are unable to complete this application online, paper applications may be picked up in our Main Office at W7839 State Road 81, Monroe, WI 53566, anytime Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding holidays).
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Klondike Cheese Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Oral Comprehension & Expression — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences, and the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Standing 80%, walking 20%, lifting maximum of 50 lbs., bending 20%, reaching 40%, reaching above shoulder 10%, pushing less than 5%, lifting up to 5 lbs. 15%, lifting 6 – 10 lbs. 20%, lifting 21 – 25 lbs. 20%, lifting 26 – 50 lbs. 15%, lifting over 50 lbs. 1%.
- Carrying up to 5 lbs. 5%, carrying 6-10 lbs. 10%, carrying 11 – 20 lbs. 15%, carrying 21 – 25 lbs. 10%, carrying 26 – 50 lbs. 5%, and carrying 51 – 100 lbs. 1%.
- Using hands for repetitive action as; simple grasping right & left, pushing & pulling right & left, fine manipulation right & left.