|Location|| ||6401 W Clearwater|
Kennewick, WA 99336
|Other Compensation|| ||Depending upon Qualifications|
|Employee Type|| ||Regular Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||CFB|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Jamie Cimmiyotti|
Putting Community First - Community First Bank located in South Central Washington is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Deposit Operations Specialist. Locally owned CFB is dedicated to serving the Tri-Cities region of Washington State offering a full range of banking services, lending and wealth management.
The ideal candidate will have superior customer service skills ensuring that all clients receive an unparalleled level of personal service and attention. Our team is focused at every level on building and maintaining complete relationships with our clients. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and a proactive force for change.
This position is responsible for assisting Loan Officers and applicants with the completion and processing of applications for small business, commercial, agricultural, and real estate loans. The Sr. Credit Analyst will also be expected to assist other Credit Analysts in the underwriting and monitoring of more complicated commercial deals, as well as provide training as may be necessary.
STATEMENT OF EXPECTATIONS:
Community First Bank expects all employees to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned position to the highest degree of performance by:
- Adhering to the Company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Representing CFB with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and dependability.
- Exhibiting a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Engage in open, honest communication as needed with supervisor, as well as interdepartmentally through meetings and individual conversations in support of the Strategic Objective.
- Gain transferring knowledge from Supervisor as well as other employees in all departments as it pertains to the job.
- Think strategically within all areas of responsibility.
- Volunteer my time and talents whenever possible to promote the organization and live a positive lifestyle.
- Develop and analyze all required financial and credit information for potential borrowers.
- Assists Loan Officers in preparing loan requests for approval.
- Performs financial analysis of borrowers and guarantors.
- Prepare a summary of individual sources and analysis of personal cash flow.
- Prepare loan packages for commercial loans.
- Complete credit memos to conform to loan policy requirements and information needs of the Loan Officers and Credit Administrator.
- Work with lenders to ensure correct combination of documents prepared/received to secure legal interest of the Bank.
- Prepares commitment letters and other correspondence as needed.
- Obtains and maintains financial documents for commercial, agricultural and real estate loans to ensure the Bank maintains current records relating to business entity.
- Follows for Borrowing Base Certificates and supporting documentation. Analyzes the information for accuracy and compliance; escalates to Loan Officer or Credit Administrator if a question arises or client is out of compliance.
- Assists in monitoring existing credit relationships for adherence to loan conditions and covenants and that all required customer information is obtained in a timely manner.
- At the direction of the Credit Administrator, prepares and compiles information for the Board.
- Assists loan officers in managing to the Maturing Loans Report; reviews maturing loan report and coordinates with Loan Officers asking for updated credit information and financial statements as necessary.
- Trains and mentors other Credit Analysts as deemed necessary by the Credit Administrator.
- Approves consumer loan requests from the branch staff within delegated Approval Authority, ensuring sound underwriting and adherence to loan policy.
- Complete R/E evaluations.
- Approves Commercial loans within approved authority limits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or closely related field.
- 5-7 years of related bank experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office products and data entry abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to organize projects, priorities and time management.
- Pay critical level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s core operating & documentation system.
- Operate standard office equipment (computers, phones, copiers/fax) for assigned tasks.