|Location|| ||6401 W Clearwater|
Kennewick, WA 99336
|Employee Type|| ||Regular Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||CFB|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Jamie Cimmiyotti|
The Commercial Loan Officer develops and retains commercial business independently, meeting with the prospects and customers in a designated region. Makes calls, gathers financial and general business information, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, participates in team credit decisions and communicates with prospects and customers to close sales.
STATEMENT OF EXPECTATIONS:
Community First Bank/HFG expects all employees to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned position to the highest degree of performance by:
- Adhering to the Company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and goals in
a positive, professional manner.
- Representing CFB with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and dependability.
- Exhibiting a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Lead by example.
- Work in partnership with Loan Servicing & Credit Administration.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of commercial and other Bank products and services, including the complex loan structuring, documentation and legal coordination and can cross sell a wide variety of related Bank products without guidance
- Responsible for soliciting, negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of consumer, residential, equipment, SBA, commercial real estate and business loans in compliance with Bank’s lending policies and procedures.
- Develops primary customer prospect lists within assigned territory for the purposes of marketing a broad range of bank services.
- Prepares and presents an appropriate request for approval for borrowing customers.
- Understands and obtains proper legal documentation for all loans.
- Identifies and corrects weaknesses and deficiencies as appropriate.
- Active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years commercial lending experience.
- Strong credit, accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of commercial business development techniques, credit processes, underwriting requirements and general economic conditions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to organize projects, prioritize, and manage time.
- Ability to pay critical level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven business development track record.
- Strong market presence with wide network of outside referral sources for new business.