|Location|| ||6401 W Clearwater|
Kennewick, WA 99336
|Employee Type|| ||Regular Full Time|
|Job Category|| ||CFB|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Jamie Cimmiyotti|
STATEMENT OF EXPECTATIONS:
Community First Bank/HFG expects all employees to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned position to the highest degree of performance by:
- Adhering to the Company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and goals in
a positive, professional manner.
- Representing CFB with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and dependability.
- Exhibiting a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Lead by example to create a positive ”can do” environment that makes clients and employee’s feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Provide remarkable service to our clients every day by greeting them by name.
- Maintain a high level of security for all our clients on each and every transaction by following bank established protocols each and every time.
- Maintains drawer cash limits, keeps cash secure and maintains a high level of security.
- Cross-sells Bank products and services.
- Receives retail and commercial checking & savings deposits.
- Accepts various loan payments.
- Cashes checks, pay withdrawals and redeems U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Assists with night depository and vault duties.
- Processes mail-in deposits.
- Verifies cash and processes Coin & Currency requests for Merchants.
- Sells Cashier's Checks and Personal Money Orders.
- Accepts stop payment, and address change requests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months cash handling experience required
- 6 months banking experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to organize projects, prioritize, and manage time.
- Ability to pay critical level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer, 10 key and typing skills