|Location|| ||6515 W. Clearwater Ave.|
Kennewick, WA 99336
|Employee Type|| ||Regular <20 hours|
|Job Category|| ||CFB|
|Name|| ||Jamie Cimmiyotti|
This position is responsible for performing scheduled courier service for the Bank to Merchant customers, including, but not limited to, carrying interoffice documents, customer deposits, payments and other duties as directed. The primary responsibility of this position is to act as an Ambassador for Community First Bank.
- Operate a motor vehicle in a safe manner at all times in an urban and rural environment in inclement weather conditions.
- Sorts and organizes Merchant bags for delivery and pick up.
- Provides courier service to Merchant customers according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Pick up and deliver any company property (including interoffice mail) and route to appropriate locations.
- Ensure vehicle is in good working order and perform scheduled maintenance checks and report any issues to immediate supervisor.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successful work experience that involved the operation of a motor vehicle; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- WA State valid Driver’s License, good driving record, no violations in the past year; no more than one moving violation in the past 24 months.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- To follow all applicable safety procedures and practices.
- To read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Be self-motivated and responsible.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Know the Tri-Cities geographic area.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is generally not within an office environment. The noise level would be from moderate to loud.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- Employees have client interaction and may on occasion interact with an upset client.
- The position involves work outdoors on a year round basis and is subject to extreme weather conditions.
- Operate a motorized vehicle which may include driving in inclement weather conditions.
- Extended periods of getting in and out of a vehicle; may involve frequent twisting, bending, lifting, sitting, standing and walking.
- Manual dexterity of hands and fingers to include repetitive grasping and reaching.
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 50lbs on occasion.